Thank you! Your payment for consultation with the Law Office of Alan R. Diamante has been completed.
Preparing for Our Meeting
The initial consultation fee for new prospective individual clients is $80 for a twenty minute consultation. To schedule an appointment for an in-depth, personal and confidential consultation with one of our attorneys (please do not show up at the office without an appointment), please complete the following steps:
1. Please call (213) 555-1212 or e-mail email-address-here to schedule a mutually convenient time for a telephonic or in-person consultation.
2. Submit payment for your consultation. The consultation fee is $80. The Law Office of Alan R. Diamante accepts payments for consultations by cash, personal check, money order or major credit card. For telephone consultations, payment may be made by credit card at the time of scheduling or, if paying by check or money order, received by the Law Office of Alan R. Diamante prior to the time of the consultation. If you retain Jacobson & Han at the time of the initial consultation, the initial consultation fee will be credited toward the legal fee.
3. Gather all of your immigration documents. (For example: Copies of all applications, correspondence to and from the appropriate agencies, court filings, fee and mailing receipts, appointment notices, opinions/decisions, etc….) Please either bring the documents with you to your in-person consultation meeting, or transmit them via overnight mail, e-mail at email-address or fax at (213) 555-1212 at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled telephonic consultation.
4. Prepare your questions about your immigration matter. Your consultation is your opportunity to ask the attorney lots of questions.
5. For in-person consultations, please download directions to our office.
6. Please be on time for your scheduled consultation. If you are unavoidably delayed, or need to cancel, please call the office and let us know.
The purpose of an immigration consultation is to provide the attorney with the information necessary to analyze all immigration options, including the cost of obtaining the desired results. A fee for each option, based on the facts presented, will be quoted during the consultation. Our attorneys give each and every potential client a personalized evaluation of his or her case because we know that no two clients are exactly the same. In addition, immigration laws change rapidly and frequently. Therefore, the field is very fluid and dynamic as well as complex. Your case may require multiple or simultaneous strategies. Each potential client deserves to have their situation personally and thoroughly evaluated.
If our services are retained at the time of the initial consultation, the consultation fee will be waived and credited toward your legal fees. By “retained” we mean a formal written legal services agreement is entered into and a deposit toward the total fees is paid.
No attorney-client relationship is formed by virtue of an initial consultation. Such a relationship is formed only upon a client retaining the Law Office of Alan R. Diamante to handle the immigration matter after signing a Retainer Agreement.
The Law Office of Alan R. Diamante provides each client a written fee agreement and if necessary a dual representation – conflicts disclosure notices. Most cases are billed on a flat fee basis in stages with certain unpredictable events billed on an hourly basis. Payment plans are available. In some cases, we are not able to predict the total amount of fees and costs due to unanticipated actions by other parties or agencies, or changes in the law. Other than the initial consultation fee policy above, flexible billing arrangements are available including hourly, flat fee, or a combination. We accept checks, money orders/cashiers checks, cash, and credit cards.